Click Click Click

Thursday, December 28

first and foremost

*wink* smile everybody!

my first blogspot entry.... my friends always said if i were to change my bloggy to blogspot... then maybe there'll be less viewers. *sob* anyway, it's jz a change for my bloggy. Hehehe~ :) coz i love the way Blogspot attaches the photos.

Last night, i was very bored. No connection at home due to some technical problem. And this problem has been continuously interfere my carefree life. HAahahhaa~ I think i really can't live without internet and computer. I've been addicted to it ady. >.<"'


And so.. here come some pics which i drew by using Paint. I was jz too bored. Pls forgive me.

the very first picture i did out of the blue.

From psychology point of view, my housemates said
i'm completely out of my mind and lonely.

and this is the first piece of art after i woke up

at 10am this morning.

okie... this is weird. I drew those smileys.

But... well.. that "human" was done by Mei. -.-

hmm... that's all for now. It's 2.13am right now. And i was supposed to type this "yesterday"... hahah~

nites!

laters...............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear...!! hehe... so long didn online now onie i see u also use blogspot neh!! ^^ ur painting very nice oh.. *thumbz up!*

miss u oh...