Click Click Click

Saturday, January 27

scribbles!!!!

yeap~~~ here are the arts of arms...


i drew this on yt's hand

while she's drawing on mine.. =.=

erm... don't get misunderstood.. we're not having art class... ^^"... this is jz to kill our boredom.. heheheh~ :)... erm.. during statistic class... ekekek~ but we're very concentrate though... hahhaha! :) ... jz wanna away from the numberssss.s...s.s... and formula....

this reminds me of my secondary school in SMCC.. coz we drew a lot of smileys on friends' arms... then when i got home.. i'd stretched my arms to let my mum see.... then my mum will scold me for not concentrating in class.. ahhahha~ serve me right... ^^... but i really had fun when i drew those smileys... *wink*

chiao~~~

Conclusion: stabilo's ink is better than papermate's~~ ;) u can see from the tone colour...

1 comment:

yoketeng said...

hehehe dont advertise stabilo in your blog la wei.. anyways i had fun scribble-ing on your hands too.. hehehehe.. =P