Click Click Click

Monday, January 29

soul searching moment..

erm....
ya..
this is second part..
recently, i've been so not me...
i wonder why..
i'm doubting on myself...
in every element...
i wonder where is the shanna i used to know..
where's the hippie hippie crazzie deeedoooe?
hmmm...
i am jz very very bored...
nth to fill me in..
ya..
that's my feeling...
even when i smile or laugh...
the feeling of happiness will not last me long... =.=
i need a good laugh..
need a good rest..
need some moment to process my reflection..
i want january to get out of 2007 soon...
2 more days..
january... OUT!

1 comment:

因心 said...

dear... the stewpid uni wireless connection.. keep making me dc n dc n dc~!! >.< grr... i didn online for so long... n gosh... u wrote so many bloggy adi~ dear i miss u man~ ^^ hope everything's fine for u... n we shall meet soon in our sweet sweet hometown...