Click Click Click

Friday, February 23

CNY-family version 07

hello ppl~~ how u guys doing?? well... sad to say that.. i'm back to kl ady.. sob~~

anyway... let's not sob bout my return... ^^

let's talk something new~~ ^@^ this year.. i had a very tiring cny... to be more clearly bout this statement... well.. i was back on last friday... sweated like hell.. damn hot and packed at pudu bus station... i was totally WET... for those who know me well... then u should know my sweat glands are very very active... wakakka! okey... then cny eve went back to grandma's house in jb for reunion dinner and i washed plates for HALF AN HOUR!!! =.= i stood there for so long and the plates and bowls.. forever none stopped!! i wonder why... the maid also said i very kesian... mum forced me to... i couldn't help it.. hahah~
indeed the year of piggie!
family portrait


1st day
well.. that day was fun.. managed to meet up every single relative at my mum's family.. neither big nor small the family... so again.. as usual.. photo session.. then we had reunion lunch which cooked by grandma... =) i miss her food so much! sumptuous indeed..! yummy..! Then.... erm... we, the cousins gang was too bored.. so we intented to watch movie in the evening... ^^... and so.. we watched NORBIT at the new cinema... ^^... funny comedy movie... not bad.. but i felt quite meaningless.. jz for u to laugh ur heart out after a long and tiring day... ^^...
my maternal side's family photo

2nd day
well... relatives came to my house... not bad lar... and my sis's friends.... then... had lao sheng dinner with family in kluang...later... we watched the second movie with cousins again... hahaha~"Blood and Chocolate"... i felt this movie was much better~~ at least... it's meaningul love stories... wolf..and human love story... cool!! i love that! :) well... first two days of cny stucked in the theater.. not bad ya.. hahaha~ :)

yu sheng dinner


me and iechii(cousin) at the movie theater...wakakka! randomly taken photo.

3rd day

AGAIN~~~ my grandma, uncle and aunts came to my house... paternal side family(jb).. hehhe~ :) they hardly come to our house every year.. so.. we really appreciate upon their arrival... my little cousins came to... then my sis cooked lunch for them.. hahaha~

relatives had lunch at home
my baby girl.. ahahha~ :) jkjk~~ i've yet to be a mum.. waakakka!

4th day
this is MY DAY! aaahaha~ went to friends house for the whole day then came back for dinner with my grandparents for my maternal side as i were to go back on the fifth day to KL ady... ^^... dad and mum cooked some dishes... i was exhausted.... totally worn out ady~


5th day
well... it's time to drive my family up to kL and let them go for shopping...


6th day
and... they left.... here i am.. posting a piece of junkie crap.. hahaha~ :)


tata!
.....to be continued....

No comments: