Click Click Click

Friday, February 23

Dedication for my grandparents

my grandma


she's one of a kind... loves to bring us out for yumcha.. even to mcD.. ^^... she eats junk food with us but she keeps saying that junks are bad for health.. hahha~ and she enjoys shopping and travelling much....i grew up with her.. i mean.. she took care of me when i was small... kiddo times... :) i respect her and i love her much. She always make sure that i've got enuff food to eat after kindergarten times... before i leave for class during primary.. and even... during the secondary school where she actually sent me to school from her place to SmCC... she drove... even now.. she still does... ^^"" i'm proud of her. ^^
speaking of witch... erm.. the house i used to live after/before school times.. i really miss my grandma's house a lot.It brings me lots of memories...i could still rmb every single things i used to touch...



and today... as i went back to that place after the reunion dinner... erm.. i can vividly rmb every single electricity switch... ya... a switch from the toilet can actually touch my heart and thoughts to dedicate this blog for my grandparents. ^^ The bed i used to sleep for my afternoon nap..and the bed i used to lie down there and do my h/works... all the cupboards we used to ransack and dig our mum's and aunts' papers, exercise books, letters, notes... hehehhe~ *wink*... couldn't find any love letters though.. hahah! the dining table... my grandpa's table.. and the sofa.. the tv (which has jz replaced with the lcd tv... =.= i jz knew that too... i miss the old one) and the old car and van we used to ride after grandpa finished his work in the evening... we went for car ride... and the garden... where the stupid me and cousins planted all sort of veggies... can u believe it?? grandma actually cooked them.. and praised us~ ahahha! veggies.... veggies..... i planted veggie.... *jz for fun*... and the big yard we used to run around and fly kites~~.


this house really filled my whole heart... a heart warming place... where i used to laugh and cry.. and accompanied my grandma to watch cantonese shows... =) that's why my cantonese is better than hokkien... and all my aunts and uncle who dote on us lots.. they still do now... ^^... too much of sweet memories~~~ too many things i've shared with them... well.. where's my parents?? hahha~ My parents are there for us too. But this blog is meant for my grandparents... sorry~~ opps!



my granpa

well.. he's a very cool and solemn man... as usual.. he loves to bring his grandchildren for tea during his breaktime at 3pm! We always wait for him to come back and honk in front of the house... well.. we all cousins stayed at grandparents' house in the afternoon after school... ^^...he seems very cold outside but i knew he's very warm inside... he's jz less spoken... but i heard my mum said he's a very strict daddy. He likes whatever presents we gv him during the fathers' dayssss.. He always buys us ice-cream.. he's working at his own workshop and we seldom talk to him.. that's why we're more attached to popo! ^^


anyway... i love and salute both of them... i know it's been hard for them all these while... from bearing my mum, aunts and uncle... until they grow...then us... the smaller kiddies... but i know they're very very happy and contented coz their children are filial... and as for me... i'll continue to care for them and i will love them much.
i wonder why the heck am i typing all these out... it's jz my sudden thought.. a little switch brings back lots of memories... :)


i hope i can celebrate every mothers' and fathers' day with both of them forever. . will always include them in my prayers... wish them healthy and happy always! Long live ya!! ^^


p/s: typed on someday of this week but only managed to post it now..


2 comments:

Rui Shuang said...

what a happy family u had~
And ur grandparents are cute too~ hehe..

sHanNa said...

=.=|||
okkieee...