Click Click Click

Sunday, February 11

hard.......

now.... my mood is equal to 0 which indicates the All-or-none principle where an action potential is produced and the shape & size are always the same in the neurons. ^^ hahaha~ what a application...


talking about mood... i think my mood has been varying to the extreme where i can have emotionally breakdown or neuron-psychotic condition at the same day. *eh-hem.. not at the same minute ya*.... this week is jz too complicated... socially, emotionally and psychologically abnormal. From my blogs, u can actually see my mood. :) weee.e.e.e..e.....e...


i'm someone who can take challenge... one at a time...but not everything pour on you when u didn't even manage to hold a gun and shoot down the enemies rite????? Okie...


Decisions are hard to make. Jz now.. i checked on a friend's msg... stating that.. being nice to ppl is equal to being cruel to ourself... to me, this is only a win-win situation. What's wrong if we help ppl??? *i'm out of topic*


back again... i guess.. i'm jz too rely on my friends. I can't live without friends. Especially goodie friends who brighten up my every day. If i were to live alone... i rather sleep every single second. Isolate myself to the ground or the wall. I need someone to talk to. I want someone to share the sadness and the happiness. At least, u know that, someone is being there for u.. physically.... not jz mentally.... Who doesn't need a company?? I know... superman and superwoman can live alone.. coz they fly... they don't walk... =.=

what should i go now? to the left or to the right??

sometimes, i really feel not to be too hard on myself.... but then, i jz don't have the heart to do what i like and enjoy myself then in the end neglect my friends' feeling.... this is bad.....

god... please help me.... haha! :)
hippo hippo hippo!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeee!!!! :D *nuts*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believed a true friend wont makes thing too hard for you until u feel like emotionally breakdown! They should understand and think of ur feelings too. No need to be too hard, hippo...you are human & you need ur own space and time too.

Go to the bright side, the right,k? =.=

sHanNa said...

hahah~ true true! :)
right means positive (+)
weeeeeee! don't worry... i'll be sad this second... i'll go weeeeeee the next second! yeah!! thank you! :)

yoketeng said...

hippo, yeah i agree with pang.. friends wont make you feel bad about yourself or even put you down.. they will always support you no matter what and be by your side.. and i really think that you should decide what is best for yourself and i'm sure the others will understand.. plus if you need anything, you know the rest of us (including me and pang, hehe) are here for you.. so no worries k and pls pls continue to weeeeee and bibu with me k.. hehe *hugs* =)

Anonymous said...

Yup, I'll be here for you =D!
weeeeeeee~