Click Click Click

Friday, February 9

i donno

erm.. donno how/where should i start this post...
ya...... hmm.... i don even know what's happening recently... everything seems not to be on our ways... it isn't a smooth sailing year for the ppl who born in the year of half tiger and half ox? -.- i bet not. It's jz our own problem then? i also donno...

i HAVE no IDEA what's goin on...
what i can do now... is to wait... patience and silence are golden...
if i were the one who've done the wrong things... then i will and i should appologize...
but then... now.. i have no idea what's wrong with it... what should i do then??? can somebody tell me???????? at least let me know regardless of the consequences..... verbally, physically..?? I'm not borned to please ppl... i have my own feeling... my principles... pleasing everyone will make my life suffers much... but all i wish is to let my friends stay happy... appreciate, take it... not appreciate it then leave it! :/ whatever!!
yup, i have my cons... no one is perfect....

whatever it is...
i jz don't like the situation...
it's driving me nuts..
i've became the hippo nutty! yoketeng... u know what's that rite? ahaha~
i needa go back home and refresh myself...
i need some fresh air from my peaceful little kluang.... ^^

I DONNO WHAT IS WRONG AND WHAT IS RIGHT NOW........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what I think is just like yours. Unfortunately, my family member accused me for so many times, so many years as I'm not wrong!! From now on, no matter what they say about me I got no anger, no disappointment and I just relax...my heart already "dead" Coz they just want to win the argument. Until now I never ever apologized to them...only them! So wish u best of luck to get over the problems...don't like me...unable to do anything.

p/s: very sorry to state my problem at your blog instead :P u may delete it (:

yoketeng said...

hey hippo..
yeap i definately understand/know what is it about.. and like i told you before, have to settle the situation before it get worst.. or maybe when you come back from home and you see how k.. just take a break and dont stress yourself out too much.. and seriously girl, i really don't think that you need to please anyone who ignores your feelings and principle in the first place.. anyways, all of us are here for you.. so no worries k *hugs*

porky porky hippo hippo weeeeeee =)