Click Click Click

Tuesday, March 13

recent thought

i think.. understanding is very crucial to maintain a relationship with someone.
i want to be understood and i always hope i can be more understanding..
i would like to share some words with u guys which i heard from mr james.
He said, "since the person u care can't change his/her attitude(hopeless), then might as well we change ourself to suit into the environment?"... well.. his words inspired me lots... but then... come to think of that, do we really needa do this? erm.. for someone who's very precious to us.. maybe we will. BUt.. for those who are not.. sorry.. i don't think i'll change myself to please u... I JZ WON'T DO THIS.
I can't figure out why ppl can't think straight after so many things happened. Sigh. In return, i needa undergo this process again and again and again... so... irritating... frustating and most importantly.. IT IS ANNOYING!!!! =.= yeap!! it is!!!!!! :(
Whatever it is......... i jz pray hard....
if u think u understand me well... i'm sorry.. i don't think so...
i think.. it's time to reframe myself.... reframing my thoughts... ya... it's important...
what's the point of explaining to ppl who don't really think about the consequences??

1 comment:

Rui Shuang said...

hey..i agree with you..i can change myself for those who i think are worth it only..