Click Click Click

Saturday, March 3

start from the scratch

that's what friends are for. <--- the song i've jz listened a few mins ago. Strikes me hard to think of every single word and thing we've done at home these few days, these few nights.
from the posts i've updated recently.. erm... it has been ups and downs at home. Finally, today.. what i wanna say is... world war II had ended. ^^ yeah~~~ i'm pleased at heart. :) i'm indeed very very happy!! Though past few days was like living in hell, but after two emergency meeting, we've finally settled and clarified.
when the good vs the good.
The intention of kindness.
The intention for friends.
I'm touched by wat my housemates did. I even shed a tear when i saw them cried. We thought of friends. We care but our way of presenting/ express it was totally different. Again... we had our family meeting last "morning"=this morning.. yup.. straight forward and direct approach.
anyway.. what i wanna say is.. i'm trully grateful and blessed to hv them. *really*.. they made me see the word friendships.
I don't care bout the future. BUt.. i really hope that everything will go on smoothly after the wars..
it's better for us to understand than to doubt on each other. :) self-reflection is good~
and i guess, we did it! Give us a 5ive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yoyoyo..I'm glad to hear that =D

Give you 5ive!!