Click Click Click

Wednesday, April 25

24 april 2007

Yesterday was mum’s birthday! ^^
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mummy!
Wish you happy and healthy always! =) cheeeese!

Hehehhe~ my sis and I curi curi went out to buy cake for her while dad and mum went for jogging… but then, when we got home, we bumped into them coz they just came back as well… =.= then we’re like---“fine………~ ”=/

Anyway, bought a black forest cake for mum… ^^
Had dinner at restaurant then came home for “cake-cutting” ceremony! Semangat betul! Ahha! =) mum was so happy while we sang her birthday song! My dad lagi moron… he’s jz like a small kid… clapping his hand…*without singing*…. =.= we’re like “what da??” ahah! Again~~ as long as mum is happy, then everything is perfect! Cut the cake, then, put back into the fridge coz we’re toooooo full after the dinner… ^^

Thank god I have such a family. Bless my family with peace and harmony… ahaha!
Sounded like a country~ =) I jz want my family to be happy always! That’s all~

pictures time! =)

this is my lovely mum!

see? my dad is acting naughty again...

he so-called "helped" mum to blow candle.=.=



sis, mum, dad and i! =)



daddy and mummy.




of course, my sis and i!


LOVE U, mum! ^^

1 comment:

Rui Shuang said...

happy birthday , auntie! hehe