Click Click Click

Tuesday, April 17

courage

flipping through some webpages of my friends'.... kinda envy what they're having now... knowing that they're leading a wonderful life... really happy for them...

sometimes... i begin to question myself ...where's my courage all these while?? i bet.. i've missed a lot of things if i were to ...blablabla~~~


i've lost the courage i used to have... i've lost my confidence... i cross and stand in between the lines... i don't even hv an idea where should i move... me control life or life controls me?? =.= *penny of thoughts* sometimes, it jz serve me right... padan muka for myself... if u ask me whether am i leading a good life here... i would say YES... however... there's still a question mark for myself, "am i??"


You know what?? i jz need to have more support in making any decision. I need some encouragement from anyone out there... i need someone by my side... but i feel tat... i'm somehow alone standing at the peak of the iceberg... i need to endure the risky trials... in order to get hurt, i back out... therefore... here i am...mourning about my life... hahha! -.- okie... i AM thinking too much... forgive me.. it's 1.37am now...nitez ppl... think NOT about my bloggy...



COURAGE IS NOT THE ABSENCE OF FEAR

BUT RATHER THE JUDGEMENT

THAT SOMETHING ELSE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN FEAR

1 comment:

yoketeng said...

gosh hippo.. this entry of yours sounds so down and sad.. pls dont be down or sad.. you know im here for you and so does your other friends.. you know that you're never alone cause you still have me porky!!!! =).. so cheer up girl.. this are the moment in life when you feel like you really need support and trust me, you'll be feeling alright soon and your confidence level will boost up again.. so no fear hippo for you're not alone!! hahahaha =)