Click Click Click

Sunday, April 1

a day out with @@" and -_-"

Happy April Fool!! ppl~~ ^^ Someone played prank on me last midnight... tay mei ee.. i will rmb u... :x ... it's okie... that's the atmosphere of festive season! =.= festive?? season?? hahha! nvm..
okie.. what's on saturday?? Well.. had a long day with my presentation slides again... =.= but in the evening... i went out with sf and rx... ahhaha~ =) went to The Curve, Ikano P.C, and Cineleisure... okeeey.. let me conclude... three of these are somehow equal to One U only... so... it's nth much of those shopping complexes since i'm not shopaholic~ I jz wasted my energy through walking... *oppss*
Anyway... it doesn't matter bout the shopping... what i want is jz the gathering with those two kiddos... ehhehe~ =) i guess we all had fun... it's been long since i had cheese cakes... and spaghetti... omg... i thought i wanna cut down my carb-foodie? hehehe~

Here are some pics..
omg... it's fattening! =.=
rx sarcrifised her face to let me in! :x thanks! ahhaha~
i know soofei gotta kill me if i put this pic! but.. too late! hahaha~
the dome is huge! ^^ it's in The Curve~
Kluang ppl... familiar with this?


brownies with ice-cream
*but i think johor's portion is bigger than this*

Yogurt cheese cake
sf and rx

sf and i

3 comments:

Rui Shuang said...

You guys know how to enjoy life huh? So jealous leh..i wanna go there also. One ques. Why three of you have gathering as often as going to loos ar? Last week just had one in kfc. Really speechless leh me..=.=||

sHanNa said...

hahahhaa~ frequency doesn't matter when it comes to gathering... ahhahahha~ ^^
don't be jealous.. i ady sent u the brownies... ehhehehe~ *wink*

Anonymous said...

hehe.. thx for dropping by at my cute little blog.. hehe..
actually that blog is memang meant for me to vomit out my feelings.. so if u r in good mood, dun read.. if u r sad, lagi dun read.. wahhaha... if u sien, boring, nothing to do, then read.. wahhahaha...
when u stress, doing assignment, wan a break.. then u drop by oso la.. ehhee..
actualy last time i got visit ur blog de.. but then dint add to favourites, so long time dint red liao.. u reali love bloging aren't u? =P enjoy la! n take care..
n btw, crying is my hobby.. haha... i think is our girls' one type of release stress, n it's healthy! =P