Click Click Click

Sunday, April 29

happy be-earlied mothers' day!

my relatives came down for a visit today.
House was kinda packed with ppl--->kids(headache), uncles, aunts and grandma.

Hmmm... mothers' day is jz around the corner. Since the relatives were here, my dad suggested to hv a feast at reataurant. And it did cost a bomb for our parents and uncle. =.= It doesn't seems to be necessary sometimes, but, once in a blue moon... okey lah~ ^^ Too bad my 4th uncle left earlier, or else we could hv more ppl during the dinner. The more then merrier... but with more kids... *shake head* hahah! But then, it will hv more funny jokes with them around. Kids nowadays, jangan main main, they're like wizards who play pranks on u much often! =.=


I bet my grandma was delighted. Again, i bought a bouquet of flowers to surprise her! =) Roses again and my whole car was scented with roses. =) smells good. But too much of it will be....eh-hem.. natural ambi-pur car? haha!
Gram, mum, aunts wish u all healthy always! ^^ Happy Mothers' Day! =)

here's some pics:

these ppl are jz 1/11 of my family :x

okie... cousins and grandma
don't belittle the kids...they're wizards... =.=

the roses!

1 comment:

rachaeL- said...

Hey ya.. wondeful mother's day celebration.. dat was marvellous.. hehe.. =P