Click Click Click

Friday, April 27

my bear

i had a bear from my friends during my birthday last time. Erm... last year?? or the year before last year?? haha! Anyway... i brought it with me to KL... but recently, i brought it back home... guess what? my family was so shocked coz it turned darker= dirty ady~ -.- See? KL memang dusty and berhabuk. My bear couldn't bear it too. ahhaha! =)

so.... when i got back home last friday... i took bath for bear bear. Hehehe! i soaked it into the soup water. When it got down the water... it seemed like kena mati lemas. So pathetic. But it's cute! ^^ hahaha! Then after an hour, i washed it properly. Scrub! Scrub! Scrub! My sis and i were laughing due to its' look after bath. So cute neh! Jz like a real bear bear... ahha! coz it's furry, wet and skinny after soaking into water.
Water was dripping all the way no matter how i squeeced it. heheh! And it was having sunbath for 2 days to dry. Lotsa vitamin D huh? ahha! =)

Anyway... it is much more cleaner now. hahaha! ^^

I LOVE MY BEAR! ^^

1 comment:

pingmei said...

哈哈...
第一次看你的BLOG
还真是吓到...
酱多ABCD
看也看不完~~
嘿嘿...