Click Click Click

Wednesday, April 11

my brain cells taught me this.

Besides crunching and craving food through our mouth, in fact, our mouth has a lot of functions. ^^
for me, through mouth:
we talk.
we communicate.
we share.
we pour our heart out.
we cry.
we laugh.
we pissed.
we bad-mouth ppl. *oppps* but isn't it true?
Communication is most essential to me. Sometimes i wonder, i can really be happy all the times, without worrying so much because i've learnt how to share my heart with friends. I talk. I give my opinions (whether it's right or wrong, i'm trying hard to learn thru my every day life)
If u guys are down, maybe can try to talk with ur friends or ur loved ones. ^^ i bet u'll feel extremely cool after that. @.@" what am i crapping?? hmmmmmmmmm... whatever it is.. jz talk to ppl. Trust me, talking isn't as easy as it seems. Enjoy everyone's presence. Coz' we needa appreciate what God had sent us. I believe people come into our life with a reason(this is against the moral philosophy of Existentialism coz it stated that ppl will exist and determine their own life instead of god~ haha!)
Just wanna tell everyone out there... i miss u guys much. Missing a lot of sweet moments in life =) Moving on......

No comments: