Click Click Click

Friday, April 20

over = euphoria?

over~~~~it's over! finals had finished! yeah... thought i will be overjoyed... but.. haha! i don't. ^^ i also wonder why... today's feeling is kinda weird... maybe i was so tired out... worn out ady... as i passed up my last intro to psych(1) paper... i was like... phewwww... a sense of relieved... thank god... i'm DONE!! BYE!!
going back home tmr... anddddddd.... hehhe~ my sis jz sms me telling me that dad had bought a big big watermelon... i can't wait to eat watermelon again! Recently, my dad always buy watermelon when i balik kampung. I wonder it's mainly due to the hot weather or he's welcoming me back home and purposely bought me a watermelon... hehhe! i guess the second reason is more than valid. My dad jz LOVE me much. I love u too, dad! ^^
hmmm... got back home around 6pm today... nv had an exam at such a late period... kinda tired man... then... out of the blue, our steamboat plan was still carried on... i was like 0.O what? ehhe! too bad that porky couldn't make it tonight... it will be more fun with ur presence, porky...! nvm... next semester we shall organise a big feast of steamboat again! ahhaha! then... u can belanja me ady! No worries! ^^
erm... what should i write? my mind is kinda blank now... 1.49am... cool... will i make it for breakfast tmr morning at 8.30am with mei, kwang and ziyu???? =.= haha! jz wait and see ya! nitezzz ppl...

No comments: