Click Click Click

Saturday, July 7

jadi half day teman

Today after class, i had lunch with missy porky. And... i had a not-so-delicious yet edible spaghetti set lunch. Hmmm... okie lar... doesn't matter. As long as it's not rice then can ady! weeee! :) Didn't manage to take a nice shot from it. Haha~ And i suddenly thought of the gross pics which shown by Mr.James today... made me feel nauseous while eating the creamy spag. Teruk lecturer~~~ all the STD pics were shown.... *don't ever imagine, it will totally spoil ur appetite, believe me....*
Erm, then went to Giant to acc her to buy camp's necessities. Hurray! Psych students are goin for training camp!! yeah! Hmmm... -.-" back to the topic, she went in and out of the fitting room for more than... erm... 4times, i think. Haha~ =) nvm.. i'm patient enuff. Luckily it's very cooling inside after the hot weather exposure. Sh*t man. It's jz so hot today. -__-" Then later, out of the blue, we had rootbeer from A&W! Kill the heat! It's been ages since i had rootbeer ady. A sip of it will bring the very childhoodlike feeling. What da?? Okie... i was drinking with budak kecik anyway. *bleh* =p
Hohoho! And... out of the blue again, we went to cut hair. However, in the end, ended up she cut alone. Haha! Coz i feel the price was over my hair-budget. Haha~ jangan main main, my hair has budget one u know. Hehe~ 35 bucks for my hair? ARE YOU NUTS???? Anyway, i lepak-lepak alone in MPH and i've browsed some self-help books. If i were rich, i intend to collect all the self-help books man! I feel this kinda books are really my cup of tea! I LOVE THEM! Touching and motivated! ^^ good!
And so... we went home... hooooh... the whole afternoon had gone! Poooof! Just like this! Isn't time easy to be wasted? Haha~ However, we had fun! -________-""
i know porky is so-goin to kill me, but... let's see the new hairstyle of hers! ahhahah! The shortie hair of porky! o.O" *but seriously, u look just fine! okie... don't get tamparan besar man!" Cheers!

4 comments:

yoketeng said...

yerrr you ar hippo.. always wanna take my ugly pic only.. gosh! i miss my long long hair ar!!!!!!!!! i want back my hair.. sekarang abit menyesal go cut my hair.. =(

sHanNa said...

we shall go back to the saloon... and ask the barber to paste it back for u using UHU gam.. okie? ehhehehe~ :) don't frown... ^^
u look totally normal and fine to me!!!!! -___-""

yoketeng said...

hahaha very THE funny ar you hippo?! now is not the time to be funny eh.. my hair!!!! waaaaaaaaaa!!!! sigh, seriously i feel my hair looks weird eh.. i wonder if lil hippo got any comment.. eh go ask her for me.. hahahaha.. nuts ady me.. =P

sHanNa said...

-_________________-""

okie... i shall sms her later... hahaha~ u look okie man! Worries Not!