Click Click Click

Sunday, August 5

i got tagged~

Due to my cutie friend lydia tang... so... i've got tagged!
okie... again.. like Ly said... i also nv done this before... so, let's gv it a try... it may be fun! ehhehe~ of course it's fun... coz i'm doing it right now with giggles~ =)

Name 20 persons you can think of and do this survey and tag 5 people:
1. Mei

2. Yoketeng
3. WoanNa
4. Ern
5. Sooyee
6. Kwang
7. Soofei
8. Ruixue
9. Vick
10. Meiee
11. KimBoon
12. WaiTeng
13. YeeKiat
14. Ziyu
15. Jiunn Jye
16. QianHong
17. Joshua
18. Mich
19. Lydia T
20. YuanHui

Questions:
1) How did you meet #14 (ziyu)?
Erm.... during form 6? ^^ He's now my housemate. =)

2) What would you do if you hadn’t met #1 (Mei)?
My life now maybe quite dull without her. Coz she brings laughter almost everyday. We're roommates and i share many stories with her whenever we're bored. Hehehe~ Someone i can really turn to when i'm down... coz as i said... she can bring lots of laughters! ^^ hehehehhe~ =) We both are the crappers!

3) What would you do if #20 (YuanHui) and #9 (Vick) dated?
Well... i can't really imagine. =p Anyhow... they CAN'T and WILL NOT be together lar~

4) Would #6 ( Kwang ) and #17 (Joshua ) make a good couple?
Nope! They're not gay. Both of them are in a serious relationships with their girls.

5) Describe #3 ( WoanNa )
She's my little sister. Mature thinking. Good listener. =) Love her much~ Talk like an adult even though she's just 16. -_-" Nag a lot too... but i still love her~ weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

6) Do you think #8 (RuiXue) is attractive?
Of course she's attractive. =) She just cut her hair. New hair style! Check out her friendster!

7) Tell me something about #7 (Soofei).
Eerrm... sF is a good friend of mine... she's loud, kindhearted and helpful. Easy being bullied.

8) Do you know anything about #12 (WaiTeng)?
Not really. But she likes to show me her "power" of fist and she speaks good english and cantonese. =) The more i know her, the more i feel she's a weirdo....hahah! jkjk~ She'll show me her both fists again i think after reading this... ahhaha~

9) What is #1 (Mei )’s favourite food?
McD! hahaha~ We just went there.But seriously, she can eat almost everything coz she has no preference in food. Everything is okie for her as long as edible. ^^

10) What will you do if #11 (KimBoon) confesses that he/she likes you?
I.M.P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E.! I love him as my friend~ ^^

11) What language does #15 (Jiunn Jye) speak?
Mandarin

12) Who is #9 (Vick ) going out with?
I'm not sure... "Vick, who ah?" *i'm pretty sure she doesn't read my blog*

14) When is the last time you talked to #13 (YeeKiat)?
Just now through msn.

15) Who is #2 (YokeTeng)’s favourite singer?
She listens to a lot of songs. =) i think every song which is audible will be okey~ =)

16) Would you date #4 (Ern)?
Hahah~ She's my dear~ I will date her out for sure~ ehhhehehe! =)

17) Would you date #7 (Soofei)?
Oh boy... i will... =) we will go out once in a bluemoon in KL... recently jz went to Kajang for satay. ahhahahah! =)

18) Is #15 (J.J) single?
Nope. He's the man! =) He's my cousin bro with a good heart. He loves his gf.

19) What is #10 (Meiee )’s last name?
TAY!

20) Would you consider being in a relationship with #19 (Lydia)?
Hahha! We're ady in a relationship! She's my great friend with a humble heart! Heheh~

21) What school did #16 (QianHong) go to?
We went to the same school for almost 13 years man!

22) Where does #6 (Kwang) live?
Kluang? Or... our house in KL? ehhehe~ We're housemates too!

23) What is your favourite thing about #5 (Sooyee)?
She's lovely and cute~ Sensitive towards ppl and herself and care a lot of me too! ^^ my best friend... =) We still won't feel any gap even though we're quite far from a distance. ^^" miss her lots...

24) What do you think about #13 (Yeekiat)?
He's a great friend whom i always bully. He dotes on me too coz he's my bro~

25) What do #4 (Ern) and #18 (Mich) have in common?
They both know how to speak english? hahaha! They're daring. They're my friends!

26) What special qualities does #5 (Sooyee) have?
Her care and her words... can somehow move me to some extent where i can feel strongly comfortable with...And~ she's smart and humble... ^^"


I tag:
1. SooYee
2. Mei Ee
3. Yoke Teng
4. Wai Teng
5. RuiXue

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's fun anyway. oi, why am i only appeared once? huh~

sHanNa said...

i also donno... the questions are like tat woh... =) each of you at least appear once... ehhhe~ fair lor... hahaha~

-Nicole- said...

ya lor..i oso appeared once oni wo?
shanna very brave edi!
Ekekekeke...

sHanNa said...

hahahahha! i'm brave! someone just praised me! hahaha~

因心 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
因心 said...

haha...dear.. i played the thing neh... n hor... u r #11... 'what will u dp if #11 confesses that she likes u?'... haha... :D

sHanNa said...

of course i like u~ ahhahah! ^^

yoketeng said...

wahh you tagged me huh??
hahahaha.. okies i shall do that after i update my blog sekali gus k.. hehehe.. i sing?? o_O i really cant imagine that lo hippo.. ahahahaha =)

gosh it's been so long since i leave any comment here hor.. hehe fear not.. for i am now back!! wahahahaha!! =P

sHanNa said...

i didn't say u sing ah.. =)
the question is who is ur fav singer... not u who sing...hehehe! =)