Click Click Click

Tuesday, August 28

i'm bored.

Good morning ppl~ It's 12.15am now~ it's another good morning! =.=" okie... boredom strikes, please forgive me. Thank you! -.-"
Anyway, i think i sleep a lot yesterday until my whole brain wasn't functioning. Hmm... i dreamed of many many ppl~ -_-" I wonder why i keep dreaming. I need an efficient good sleep man. God, please help me. =) Sounds like begger... haha! Seriously, i dreamed of a lot a lot of friends. All my close friends. Even my roommate. -_-"
Frankly speaking, i miss my housemates very much. After a year living together, after all the ups and downs, they are still the one i miss the most whenever i'm at home all alone. Miss all the midnight fun we have. Miss all the milo/coffee sessions. Miss all the talks. *as if i'm not going back, haha!* But seriously, i'm missing u guys very much! *hugs* I know none of them will read this. Haha!=) Miss all my coursematez of course. =)
Since i am so free now, i think it's time for me to have some quiet time for myself. I think i need it very much. Let me think and reflect. Sort out some feelings of mine. Hmmm... good night ppl~ i love all of u out there and i bet u know who u are! ^^ *wink* i'll be back soon! weeeeee!

3 comments:

xiaocongzi said...

who say no one read ur blog!
i'm the only one!
wahaha.......after an hour u post ur blog...
haha...c how supportive i'm!
i too bore ady....zy still sleep sleep.....whole day ady...
many day no ppl talk to me ady =cry=
miss us then come bac fast fast lo~~
nite nite~

sHanNa said...

*sob*
u're the only one... so kesian~ ahha! ^^ thanks for supporting... -_-" hahahaha!
don't worry... when everyone is back, then we will crazy again! yeah!=)

yoketeng said...

i read also ar..
hahahaha tertiba menyibuk aje..
woi faster come back la.. me miss you too eh! =)
btw.. i've been thinking a lot also but i didnt dream la of course.. hahaha will blog bout it soon.. faster come back!! me growing mushrooms liao!!