Click Click Click

Tuesday, September 11

cognitive psych

where is our mind? anybody can tell me??? it's so subjective and abstact~ omg~ and in today's class, we've been debating about mind and brain. And i felt like killing myself after so many inputs and outputs of the class in the late evening.... so exhausted~~~~ *roar*!!!
in the end, we derived a conclusion:
mind is the soul of a brain
eh-hem... i know it's a bit deep... but... it's quite true~ brain is just the equipment of mental processes while mind is the subject which being processed. Make sense?? =) ... that's my point of view lar~~~ Another stupid idea is... just imagine... brain is the hardware while mind is the software of a computer....weeeee! ^^
enuff of my crap today~~~ bye!
cognitive psych is hard............... i can somehow see my grave~~~~~

2 comments:

yoketeng said...

if you see your grave.. i bet you can see mine.. next to yours.. hahahaha!! can die man!! i need the text book lo.. arghhh! me can feel that it's gonna be like Human Sexuality lo.. hahahaha..

sHanNa said...

true~ i...agree.... i'll visit ur grave and make sure u visit mine as well~ ahahha! :)