Click Click Click

Wednesday, September 12

worn-out

i'm not worn out physically, but emotionally and mentally. I feel so retarded. Motionless, moodless and emotionless. I wonder why. Where's my enthusiasm? Where's my energy? Hmmm... these questions go deep within my heart. Basically, i am tired. Ya... i think i am. I just hope that my exhaution will end eventually and back to the normal lively me. =.=" I don't want to be like this... i need a breather.... i think i should recharge myself in a better way... any idea? Maybe i should check my brain wavelength and brain activity through ERP(event-related potential) technique. Maybe my brain isn't functioning right now... maybe i just need a short rest and let me breathe in some fresh unpolluted oxygen. :) well... that's how i feel so far... nites ppl! may u be well and happy! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey~ i guess i understnd how u felt.. coz im having the same problm here too~ trying to overcome it slowly.. a light is always there at the end of the darkness.. i oso need energy man~ argh~ tiring student life.. HELP~ i need somebody HELP~ =P
smile thru ur day.. we can do it shanna!! lets do it! =)

sHanNa said...

=) good morning~ :)
*yawn*
a good sleep is always my solution of it...=) wahahha! but i slept around 3am++ last night... -__-"
ahahahaha! yes... i hope we can do it! hiak!!! fighting!