Click Click Click

Sunday, January 27

Piano'ing

My neighbour has been playing piano for non-stop since donno when and he's been playing those same pieces over and over again. Kinda sick to hear that but still, it was piano music~ it will sooth us all... *i assume*... BUT! he played kinda vigorously. Tentatively, we feel he has psychological prob and piano can somehow ease him down. Haha! *crap*
As for me, playing piano really can brighten your day~ By pressing the keys, it's jz like surpressing your anger/ bad mood~ relieve yourself~ It's a form of meditation! ^^
my god, i really miss my piano back home. T.T"
oh by the way, that day i dreamed about playing piano at KL house here.
it was such a great DREAM! @@" how ironic! =) *WAKE UP*

the reason why i posted this blog is... i am so sick of doing pilled assignments and prepare for the disucssions.

1 comment:

yH said...

although piano is really a good thing, my fingers seems don't belong to me anymore. they don't listen to my instruction!!! hehe..