Click Click Click

Friday, March 7

exhaution level shot up!

Been back for a day.
What's up for today?
0730-woke up / slept/ woke up/ bathed/ baju'ing
1030-went to EDEN
1100-started shooting
1300-lunch
1400-shooting continued
1600-interview session with paul
1800-mission accomplished. i mean, 40% done.
1900-dinner
2000-car ride with my family
2130-fall asleep like an old being
2200-WOKE UP!
now- in front of my good friend lappy~
oh my...it was packed for today. I seriously need a good rest man! =( Therefore, when i lied down at the sofa, i fell asleep within 10mins. I could still hear the whisper from my mum saying that, "wow, ur daughter is really tired today." -_____-"
So, question arises. Did i really sleep? Well... i am wondering too. ^^"
Anyway, Eden has changed a lot within these few months. Happie for them~ ^^ I am very grateful that they helped us out for this documentary. ^^ Well, speaking of video, me and kwang are actually doing our assignment regarding counseling. =) Paul (the main character) gave us a lot of ideas throughout the video. Thank you so much. Special thanks to Eden friends who helped us out today. =) Especially AnAn. ^^
It was a fruitful day but i am demanding for a day rest!
Way to go.......... way to go man....... i have to be perserverant! *meditating*

1 comment:

Rui Shuang said...

wat a hectic life..but i am pretty sure u had lotsa fun rite? ^^
however..remember to have abundants of rest yea~
take care! ;)