Click Click Click

Monday, April 28

backie!

Back in KL this afternoon. =)
Headed to Leisure Mall to crave for lunch. So, we (mei_woanna_kwang_yenchew_i) went to Wong Kok Restaurant. Well, the food was OK for me. I bet all of us were hungry. ^^" I was damn thirsty, i wonder why. ==" Our purses also felt thirsty after the lunch. Haha!
Hehe! Show u guys some food.
Oh-well, she's not food.
She's my sis. ==" Scary eye bags, mizi!!

Pork rib rice. So-so nie.

Omelet Chee Cheong Fun.
Finger-licking-good!
My SzeChuan-style mee. OK nie.
Mei's Udon Mee. Taste good!

Kwang's i-donno-what. Not bad.

Later, cleaned up the room and began mini gotong royong. =X Can't believe i actually have so many stuffs in the room. @@v Can't imagine the day i graduate when i need to shift all my things to another world. Omg. Don't imagine or else i'll go wild. =="

Sweated like mad. Good exercise. ^^ One afternoon-evening task was finalized. Gone is the time! Omg. Btw, I still need a big table.
-_______-" The bigger the table is, the messier the room will be. Haha! Well, that's what a girl will have somehow. Right? Oh.

Had dinner in the late evening. I mean, night. 5ive hungry ghosts had claypot chic rice down the road. Every single pot tasted delicious. TOo hungry i guess. =="

Haha. Satisfying. Delici-OUS!
And my purse is having a big hole right now...
WHo can paste it back for me?
It's time to sleep! Muahaha!
Laters! =) Will be another long day tmr. @@v God Bless. Haha!

2 comments:

yH said...

u so fast come back KL dy? i thought u said it'll be tis sat?

yH said...

u so fast come back KL dy? i thought u said it'll be tis sat?