Click Click Click

Monday, June 2

i feel good

i feel good:
-when i know that my family is doing well, happy and healthy!
-when i know that my friends are happie!
-when i know that i m happy for everyone around me!
-when i am happie!

thus, i feel good today.
**********************************
Chatting with my sis over msn today. She's going for studies soon. Left both my parents at home ady. =X Speaking of this, my parents have been acting abnormally recently. Haha! Why i would say it this way? Firstly, my dad said he wants to blog. -_-" OMG. Inherited my habit. Haha! Good job. And he said he wants to msn/skype with us, therefore he wants to buy a webcam. @@" Isn't it a good news?

Secondly, is my mum. Haha! She's been changing from negative to positive. She's been always the villain role at home and my dad is the saint. Haha! My sis always compare her with dad. Coz she always said this is not good, that is not good. No matter how strict she is, i am still respecting her coz she's my one and only. Never argued. Never talked back to her. Maybe i am just too timid. =) Recently, she's learning how to surf the net. Maybe next time she can be with my dad and chat with us through msn. Webcam'ing. Haha! And she bought lots of things for me and my sis, which is very unusual. ==" Her care seems to be more apparent than last time. Haha!

See? This is the effect of daughters leaving the house. This is the time when you get to know how much they love us. =) i love you too! ^^ Appreciating people is always the greatest deed. I mean, don't always complain all the cons. Think of the positive sides. Appreciate people when they are around.

Social psychology makes me think.

1 comment:

Rui Shuang said...

hm..same sentiments here. i wonder how my dad n mum will survive without me n sis next time..
at least ur parents have initiatives to start learning how to surf net..my parents... *sigh*