Click Click Click

Saturday, June 28

loitering

I donno what am i supposed to do now.
Coz i also donno what to do but to blog here. =X
As if i have no where to go.
Yea. i have no way to go.
Okie. -_-"
Experiment has shown: Patient with chicken pox can also be bored to death.
Good news! I'll be back to the psych team soon! Probably next tuesday! Stay tune guys! Hmm... thanks to Dr.Wong, i am healing faster with his rm3 per pill antibiotic, which bombed my purse with another burnt hole. Yeaaaah. =X Kill kill kill! Kill all the virus! -_-" I jz want to be back to my friends and family. =( So bored to stay at home. Feel so bad coz can't join my gang for Olympic Marathon Run this sunday. @@" and i can't imagine my dearrrry next week. @@" Bless me. -_-"
Thanks to you! CHICKEN POX! =X

1 comment: