Click Click Click

Sunday, June 22

Sunday

Sunday is always a carefree day for everyone. =) Despite of having monday blues, we should always appreciate our sundays first. Right? =)

Sunday is a day when you can sleep like nobody's business. For those who deprive from sleep, i guess you'll definately enjoy this day to the core. ^^ And, of course, i slept in the cycle of 8 hours berpuas-puas today. These few days, i've been sleeping quite early. As in, before 1am. ^^ Happie! Coz a sufficient sleep will brighten up your days and heal your headache.

Well, besides sleeping, Sunday is also a day for family and friends. =) Too bad, i'm not at home. Therefore, i can just acc my housemates instead of my families. Hehe! I miss my family. Going home soon too! Can't wait to have breakfast with my dad and mum~ I bet they miss me! WOoohooo! =) I miss u.

Sunday, too, is a day for our own. Some private time. Isolating ourselves from the hustle bustle environment. Away from tasks, but not all. Coz gotta catch up with notes and assignms. Erm. Anyway, at least, we have sometime for our own. Right? ^^"

Sometimes, i do need some mins for my own.
To think. Reflect. Edit. Change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea yea shan na~
sunday is always the best.but i am havin monday blues edi~

-rchuan-