Click Click Click

Saturday, July 12

my 4th aunt

Hmmm. A sudden thought of writing someone i greatly missed. Hehe! =D My family members! Hehe~ Therefore, i m writing my 4th Aunt in this post! Hehe! =D Can't wait to see her next week. Her return indeed brighten everyone back in Kluang. Next week will be the reunion for my family members. ^^

Speaking of 4th Aunt, Siew Fong, hmmm... she's the one who loves me most or i love her most? Haha! Hehe! ^^ Although she's situated in Taiwan, but we msn very often. =) And she will only be home once a year, which is Chinese New Year. But this year, she has an extra holiday and she'll be home! Wooohooo! Happy us! =) All of us will go home next week too! Yoooohoooo! Can't wait to meet everyone of my family. =) I miss her so muchie! ^^

Well, she dotes on us very much. =) Always have something for everyone whenever she's back. She's kind and lovely and loud sometimes. When we were small, she also sayang us. I can still rmb she attended my first graduation, which is my kindergarten convocation. Haha! =X and the pic i took with her was... blur. PLUS! She closed her eyes due to flash. -_-" That was her one and only pic with me in the robe during the convo. The rest of the pics were my kiddo friends which she took. Haha~ So the cutie whenever i recall all my memories. ^^ She spent time with me during my childhood. She even helped my papa to write captions on my childhood photos. Haha! ^^

When she got married, i was bridemaid. -_-" Haha! The children are always useful when it comes to marriage. Haha! Coz cute mah~ Haha! ^^
Up until now, she is still my dearest auntie. All my aunties are very friendly and they treat us just like their own children. Somehow, i feel that i have lots of mums. Haha! =X But of course, mummy is still the best. Oh! Btw, my mummy and her look alike. =)
Presenting to you, my si yi (4th Aunt)~ Love you!

No comments: