Click Click Click

Saturday, July 19

my dear

=) Today has been a good day despite of the heavy downpour. -_-" My day was dedicated all to my family members. Haha. A visit to my grandma's house really brighten up my day. Gotta see my long lost auntie and uncle, haha~and my dearly missed grandparents. I can see they are very happie too. As usual, they are very talkative. Haha. =X
Some real funny thing about my grandma today. Well, she asked me where did i get my navy-styled small handbag. She wants one also. @@" SWEAT. -_-" Then my aunts said, "aiya... u can't use one, it's not suitable for u to go pasar." @@" She wants to carry it to pasar early in the morning. =X isn't my grandma like a small girl? Haha.
Hmm. Next up. Had dinner with my family. Went to this cafe near my place. Oh well, i can't really feel the specialty of it but having it together with my dad, mum and sis was great. Hehe. And this was the first time mum suggested to go there. A cafe, which only young ppl go. -_-" She seemed to enjoy there. I guess i m outdated. My parents are undergoing evolution. Haha! =X Opps.
So, basically, today is a shop-shop and eat-eat day. Haha. I had fun. Hope everyone had fun too. My family reunion may be short but i think i've updated everything i can to my family members. Hehe. =X i am contented.
Bon Voyage! to my aunt and uncle. AND--Thank you dad and mum for spending $$ in shopping. =x May my family members be well and happie! ^^
Dinner time
the cushion of the cafe.
my dad! =D
mummy and mizi xD
the blur us. -_-"
my chubby sis. Haha!
Mamak time.
My aunt, cousin (not her daughter but her niece), my sis
my auntie and uncle.

No comments: