Click Click Click

Friday, August 22

main lead

No doubt, we are always the main lead of our own life.
However, looking back all those scenes in life...
Who are the one who really accompany u along this journey?
Who are the one who make u shine?

No man is an island.
Living in the house, i have family members.
Living in the social circle, i have friends.

I am thankful. =)
For those who accompany me along the way.
For those who help me when i am in need.
For those who listen to me when i m down.
For those who cheer for me when i m on the way to war.
For those who support me financially. ^^
For those who brighten up my days with their jokes.

All of you have made me a better person.
*though i'm not the best, but i m trying to be better one each day*

May everyone be well and happy. =)
Thank you for everything. ^^

No comments: