Click Click Click

Tuesday, August 26

my own

This holiday is a time for me to spend my time on my own. Spending all the seconds and minutes solely by myself. Although it seems rather boring, but i do enjoy being like that once in a while. Yea, u heard it, it's once in a while. Haha! I'm still very much a group animal. @.@"

I love the greens. I inherited my dad's genes. -_-" Yea. He loves plants. I love plants too. Both of us prefer green plants rather than colourful one. =D When i got home, i was so amazed by my dad's piece of work. He planted passion fruit tree, which grows within his hand-made wooden frame. =D However, passion fruit will be in blossom within 2-3 months time. Then i can witness my dad's babies! Haha! Passion fruit consists of high vitamin. Its' vitamin level is similar as an orange. =) My family loves it. Plus! Dad always make ice honey passion fruit juice for us after dinner. It tastes good!
Love this! =) Passion fruits to be! Haha!
our backyard will be shady when time comes. Haha! =D Love this type of plants.
part of the landscape of the garden. -_-"
ooooh.... plants after the rain.
Can u see the rain water?
i love this!
which road do we take for our future?

i need to improve my photography skills. =)

1 comment:

pingmei said...

我喜歡pandan叶跟最后一张~
那两张都拍得不错~~