Click Click Click

Monday, November 10

Day 12 - pls kill me!

Internship Day 12

Can someone please tell me i'm not going to work in the office for the rest of my life? It's simply bored to death! I'm serious!~ I can't stand myself for sitting and sticking my butt on the chair for whole day. My shoulders were stiff~My fingers were numb~
Guess what i've been doing today? It was SO SO SO fun! I was a card maker! =D From designing to finishing the card until it stands. For 100pax... I wonder my productivity has decreased drastically or what but i've been doing solely THIS for the whole day. Omg.
First, i designed-->edited-->printed-->cut--->laminated--> tap them-->packed. This process seems a piece of cake right? But, i seriously used up the whole day for it and my whole body was aching like shit. Sigh. My fingers couldn't move because i was holding the blade tightly to cut the hard laminated plastics. Moreover, this process was doubled due to two designs.
Along the journey of today, i've been thinking quite a lot coz no one was disturbing me. I was the only one being placed in the office by boss today and i hated it. LOTS. Kids nowadays can really being neglected by parents. Parents can run away from their responsibilities just to take care of the job instead of their own flesh and blood. What on earth has the society become? If u were to shun your hands off, then why did u bear the kids in the first place? Please clear your head and think wisely before everything begins, especially starting a family. The future of the kids are really depending on parents. I wasn't eavesdropping but the conversation was way too loud for me to not to hear it. *wink*
the last 10 cards i've finalized at 4.30pm of today.

Monday was indeed a blue one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool gals..just laugh out laugh...hahahha...