Click Click Click

Friday, November 21

Day 23- finale

Finally, we don't have to head to The Mines early in the morning anymore. Today was the finale of SIIC and SIRC events for ScienceTech. No more robots, no more kids, no more and no more. Yeay! and no more KFC *wink*.
I was beat. It has been a long day and we're basically working non stop and kept on standing. Being able to sit down for 5 minutes in that event was indeed a thankful act. Haha! ^^ After the event, boss said wanna have a gathering dinner and everyone had to go. Those who couldn't make it was not taken into consideration. *poor thing* After working for so many extra hours, only then we knew we won't be having any extra allowances but only a meal. Sigh. *speechless* A friend of mine told me, "although it's a treat but i don't seem to be high of it." So true. =X However, we were still able to enjoy ourselves despite of our low energy bars. Anyway, I was able to snap some shots of food and people today.
huiru, me and shueling.
honchin and me.
behind us is ShueLing the bug! =D
curry fish head
yong tau fu
I malas to slot in every pic of the food today.

I always mention about UCSIx6 and never gotta chance to show a pic of us. Here we are. Taken during our supervisor's birthday back in few weeks time.

My thought of today's:
Everyone has a mask in hand but i believe we can choose not to put on the mask to treat others. In Psychology, we learn about "low self monitorer" (without a mask on) and "high self monitorer" (with a mask on). Which one you prefer to be in? Aren't we suppose to show our sincerity? No matter to who, when and where. However, i saw totally opposite scenario here. Sigh. Living ourselves in the comfort zone is always the best and the worst because I never learned how to grow out of bound. However, life is always within our choice. I believe we can choose to or not to do something. If do not fancy this, why make yourself so hard to like it? Keep mum and let the days pass. Everything will be fine. =) As usual, i am still not fit into this cruel and realistic world where sweet words pay everything. Recently, only i realise i actually have my little own principle to hold on to. *amusing*
Lots of works and training are awaiting. Really a lot. It's worse than doing assignments and presentations in classes. It's like a list, u see. Sigh. I need motivation. Please grant me some passion.

No comments: