Click Click Click

Saturday, November 1

Day 5-special

How time flies.
It's been 5 consecutive days for us to work. XD
Half day of work today~!
We went to one of the schools in Kajang.
Apart from all those routine work and teaching, dealing with students, we, the UCSI x6 always love to plan for meals, where and what to eat.
Thus, we had planned to savour some Kajang Satay for today!
Huiru didn't get to makan with us due to emergency leave. S I G H.
"It's ok, we saved u some pics!" =D

Here are some highlights of our expedition of satay!
Various of meat today! Burp*
the top left plate: duck, mutton and fish
the bottom left plate: chicken and beef
the one on the stove, i donno. Hehe! Jz a random shot.
5 of us. SokeLing, Kwang, ShueLing, me and Hon Chin
Restoran Malaysia.
Boss said it's very famous in Kajang.
There'll be traffic jam at night in the shop.
i find this charcoal really interesting!
It's like a big fat log compare to the normal one~
Uncle diligently fanning and flipping the satays.
i guess he's a chinese but relatively dark skinned.
A hot burning afternoon.
Dilute the heat with coconut drink is the best solution~
Ordered by SL and HC.
I had 100 plus~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dont care..i must go next time..bring me bring me...i never been there oh..

Siew 冰 said...

satay...my favourites... i mizz them so much+_+