Click Click Click

Monday, November 17

Madagascar 2 =D

A sudden movie rush of catching Madagascar 2 tonight at 10pm regardless of my energy level of today after internship. =) Another Dreamworks's production which i love the most so far. The animation was vivid and very humane. Plus! It was real funny. Throat was dried up coz I was laughing my heart out like nobody's business. Mouth was like a dessert after munching Chezzel in the theater, with no drinks. =.="
It was fun! ^^ I had a great night with Mei, Ray, Yeeyin and Chew. Haha! ^^ It's been longed since we had a good laugh in the movie. *big grin* If you're down, do catch the movie if you want to. Hehe! ^^ I miss Gloria, Melmon, Alex and Mardy as well as the four penguins! A light movie with the elements of friendships and kinships. =)
who said penguins can't fly?!
I lurve this scene most! Damn funny wei! =) Plane crashed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn funny man...laugh non stop...all of them are so funny