Click Click Click

Friday, December 26

family outing =)

Yeap. Finally, it's MY holidays! =)
Though the period isn't long, but few days with family members are better than nothing. Hehe. Technically speaking, I spent my Christmas Day with my dad, mum and sis. Hehe! They were up to KL and fetched me home (or shall i say i drove them back?) Haha! Doesn't matter. No turkey served but i treated them lunch. Hehe.
We went to Ikea for the whole afternoon. It has been my parents' all time favourite. ==" I ended up empty handed coz it's not a place for me to buy anything. Dad bought a lot of "christmas presents" for our house though. ==" Looking forward to see some new accesories for our home. =)
it's waiting time.
My sis and i were kinda tired.
thus, we took a seat on the display sofa. haha!
as always, dad took his own sweet time in his own fantasy.
Here are some items shots.
Moved on to The Curve for dinner.
Hehe! Finally, i got to see the Christmas decoration.
Super excited. ^^
3 of us. Taken by dad. =="

No comments: