Click Click Click

Saturday, December 20

growing...

People grow older as day goes by.
A sudden rush of the issue of age flips into my conscious state of mind.

I am growing up rapidly. Meanwhile, the people around me are growing older, especially my family members. Sigh. It's so perfect if we can just freeze the time or change the lifespan of human. This time round, i must spend my few days holiday with my family members to the fullest.

Got a lil conversation with my cousin sister a while ago. She updated me with grandpa's condition, telling me that his health is under control and told me not to worry. Our tough grandpa is going to be just fine. Her words really make me come into realisation that, each of us have become a grown up boy/girl, who really knows how to take care of our family member and to be there when the family needed the most.

Hope everyone stays healthy.
My grandpa's health is always in my prayer.
God bless everyone. ^^

No comments: