Click Click Click

Tuesday, December 23

shoot up

Internet Explorer always have pop-ups. In life, we have many pop-ups too. How i wished i could block these pop-ups alive.

Everything seems to be in a mess out of the sudden.
Guess i took the wrong attempt to be honest?

Anyway, I still have to go home after a few days.
I miss my family, badly.
I think my family needs me now.

At the same time, I wish to stay here to settle some issues.
Sometimes, it's just hard to balance things up in life.
Caught in dillemma.
Yet still need to be strong. Very strong i supposed?

When you choose A, you just gotta forgo B.
Why can't human be greedy?

It's just hard to keep things the way you want to be.
I guess, it is called challenge.
It's my call now.
Again, i have never ending challenges ahead.

I need support.
Staying strong.
Keeping fingers crossed right now.

Staying happy too.

Mood: low

1 comment:

aNgElINe^mE said...

na...good luck...i will always b here to support u..=)gambate!!life is a challenge..it will always b...no matter how tired we r,we r forced to face diff situations,problems...itz good to b wif yr family,to recharge...