Click Click Click

Sunday, May 17

emo...

Today is Sunday.
I left Kluang with a heavy heart.
Missing all my dear ones back in Kluang.
Had a great weekend with my friends.
Catch up with long lost friends scattered in Malaysia
It's been long since i had such feeling.

Today, as i boarded into the bus...
I could feel the reluctance in me...
I felt the miss-u feeling in everyone during our gathering...
I felt the love from parents and i wish they can enjoy their lives more...
I know once i am back to uni, tonnes of work are awaiting.
No more time for this and that.

What does the future hold? *wondering*
It's another lap of transition in life.
Hurdles and hurdles of obstacles.
I shall withstand them'al.

I have to be strong.
I have to be persistent.
The oomph shall never ceased.

Walk with me, peeps. =)

3 comments:

Siew 冰 said...

Gambateh for ur days in uni o...everything ll b fine ^_^

rachaeL- said...

Stop missing me. Let us have turns to miss one another. We have a shift. Haha...
Yes, I have the same feeling like u. Transition. This word seems so much closer to me. I do not know what is the future going to have for me.
Whatever, have a strong will and we will overcome it. =) take care, my friend.

aNgElINe^mE said...

miz u too darl...gambate ya!!!hav faith