Click Click Click

Wednesday, July 22

fly home.

According to my sis, there's a bird nest hanging on the top of passion fruit tree. Sis and dad have been visiting them daily. Also, according to her, the baby birdie was nestling in between of the father and mother. It seemed warm. Guess it chirps a lot due to the warmth given.
This evening, our dad said, "When bird grows up, it flies away. Eventually, it will fly back to the nest, and feed its' parents. Same as human, birds do have humanity. They recognised parents, for who they were from and where they were."
How emotional my dad was during that time :)
I love my family... and i miss them lots.

so happened found a pic of this bird nest.
just nice. 4 of us! :)
papa, mummy, mizz and me! ^^

p/s: mizz, snap a pic of the real bird nest and let me see see! ^^v

No comments: