Click Click Click

Sunday, July 19

UCSIU 22nd Convocation Day 2009

Vividly recalled in 2008, I was selling flowers with Student Council during the Convo Day. This year, I was an usher in the hall under Student Affair team on this beautiful Saturday. Time flies like a running horse. Here I am, extending my heartiest congratulations to all my seniors out there, also to all the UCSI'ians! :)
Being an usher wasn't really a pinch of salt for me. It indeed required lots and lots of patience to deal with p a r e n t s, ranging from rude to troublesome and complaintive ones. Oh my. What can i say? I am just an usher. I have tried my level best for this. The most encouraging one was from an international family, should be a Nigerian. This mother asked me to step forward and she patted my shoulder then told me, "You've done a good job, my girl. Thank you so much." I was like....... awwww.... *melt* feeling that, my "greeting and service" weren't wasted, at least, not to her.
picture snapped prior to the arrival of parents and guests.
Seeing all my great seniors during convocation, with their robe and mortal board on, i was so proud of them. 7 first class honours holders in Psychology Degree, i bet our Head of Department was smiling all the way she could. I am proud to be in this Psychology family! At least i knew, they are a batch of play hard and work hard team. :)
secretively snapped this group pic while they're taking theirs by the professional cams.

Graduating this year but can't get my heels step onto the red carpet on this very day was... well... @#$%$@ but hey hey hey!!! We're all throwing the mortal boards together at the 23rd Convocation Ceremony in 2010! Amennn!

No comments: