Click Click Click

Wednesday, September 30

Awards Day

Awards Day, a special day which somehow marked the end of our study journey up to this far. It is a special occasion for University to acknowledge the hard work of the students (which students don't really appreciate) =X

Honestly speaking, as a student, we've come so far and strived so hard to earn something for ourselves. We had activities. We organized events. We studied. We helped out. We argued. We fought. All these had brought us potpourri of feelings from sweet to sourish.


The certificates sounded small to some people maybe, but, it forever stays a memorable one for me because those certs are just like the film in the camera which captured and tranported me for travelling far with my friends and peers. =) Together, we shared the same experiences and learned with each other.

Thank you to all my friends, advisors and people around me.

No comments: