Click Click Click

Monday, December 28

the 700th post just for Christmas

Christmas, a season of giving. I always lovvvvvve Christmas. So much to be looking forward to. So much anticipation of the Christmas deco. So much fun to wrap Christmas gifts. So much gratitude to be in place when receiving gifts from your loved ones. =) I always used to say, we don't have to wait until Christmas to give love. Everyday is a lovey day. We ought to treat people nicely. However, to me, Christmas is an intention. It's an intention for people to give love and to forgive one's sin. It was a special day created by God.

the mini christmas tree at home =)
it was up when i reached home at 12am 25th Dec. It's homey.
and i felt it's the best tree of the year 2009. =D
so, we also had a team of choir.
carolling at home =D
love them all!
taken in JB Tebrau. Big boxes of gifts.
lots of events that day. @_@" human like ants.
headache after shopping. O______o"
A very elegant angel which i just received. I think the angel needs an extra care and it will definately train my "feminine" side of being a gentle one. Thanks Steph! =)) Love it. ^^


a box of handmade chocolate and message by Hui Ru. =))
Yummy! Thanks a million! touched =D
A gift from my supervisor, May. =) 2010 Calender. Love it too!
I was struck by my friend's blog the other day. He mentioned "family is always my priority right after God". He didn't get to celebrate Christmas with his family for 3 years down the road. His words, his expression, had deeply carved in my heart. What's far better than our family? As I grow, i gradually feel the importance of family (which I honestly admit that I didn't feel the same way during teenagehood). Now, family places in my first thought, which I thought it's a good change. =))

I wonder this considers as a christmas surprise or not. My aunt passed me these pics. That's me! =) I missed the bolster doll! =) My grandma was in the pic too! Simply memorable. Thinking about my childhood, i had almost everything. Shall not complain anymore.

spent my Christmas Day with ah-mah in Jb. =) She said she camera shy, still, quite a good pic. ahmah, don't always say i can't speak hokkien. =X

mummy and i at ah-mah place. =D

after a long day in JB, we still went out for din-sup (dinner + supper) at Barney's! and we met Soofei! =D our good friend. ^^

my sista! =D

the next day, i had a small short gathering with friends.

Some post thoughts of christmas: wrapping a gift is very very fun thingy! and it's mysterious. Imagine, ppl are shaking the gift to guess what's inside. (or am i the one who only does that?). I think wrappers really play a crucial role. It creates a great feeling. At least, a wrapped gift derives the mysterious feeling in me! :)

I love to send out gift to people that i love. =) and the moment i receive gift from friends, the feeling, simply speechless. I felt the love, i really do. Thank you. Merry Christmas people. Hope you guys had a great one. ^^

1 comment:

rachaeL- said...

geeez... i want the photos.. >.<
=P