Click Click Click

Tuesday, June 29

Thank You, Amy!

Today, as i reached my desk, i saw a MPH envelope underneath the keyboard. Out of curiousity (kepohness), i slided it out and read. There's no name, nothing. *even more confusing* But there's a very light & neat hand-written note without a name on it too.

God knows!
It's my first convo gift which comes as a surprise from Amy!
I only found out as i opened the envelope and saw the paper note.
Check out the Mickey! :))
Thank you for your thoughtfulness. It's really really sweet of you. :)
-_-" and thank you for twisting your questions again and again just to let you spot on what i want (which didn't even cross my mind it's for my convocation). Haha! *salute u*

Having a friend & companion like you indeed brighten up my days always! It's nothing about being artistic or creative, but it matters because it's from your heart ok? :) It means a lot and i am super thankful :) Love you!

No comments: