Click Click Click

Tuesday, July 27

Psych Grad!

Today’s the day. The most thankful day ever throughout the year. A day that I could feel I am so loved by people around me, to share the sense of pride and joy. Today’s also a day of reunion, after 8-9 months of separation and waiting with coursemates, finally, 24 July marked UCSI University’s Convocation Day Class of 2010! The ceremony was held within the campus and it’s the first time that students were being conferred and separated into 2 sessions.
mortar boards in the air! :)
the scroll.
For the past few days, people have been asking about and excited over my convocation but I was numb over it. Emotionless is the word. I thought the feeling wasn’t there but as I paced myself into the hall, on the red carpet, I know I am there, to be conferred as graduate of UCSIU. I didn’t eat much before the ceremony as I lost my appetite (don’t know whether it’s because of excitement or eustress). Haha!
And so my name was called by the announcer. I tried to be lady-like. I really tried. O_O Anyway, the camera flash from the event company was scary. So many lens in front of me as if we’re the super star. Well, maybe we are! Just for that 4 hours. Haha!

during Rehearsal Day.
we shot some pics with Mei due to different convo-sessions.
my dear ex-housemates whom i missed lots :(
Finally the ceremony was over. The biggest surprise was here to stay! Student Affairs Office colleagues brought out a big banner for me and Bryan. We both were speechless. They never failed to surprise me. What’s more with this big present? I was touched. Really I am, now still while browsing the photos. That moment of time, I felt so loved by their effort and their secret mission. Thank you, SAO. I am blessed to have you with me all these while. Thank you for the engraved Parker pen with Ng Shan Na on it too! Totally speechless.
SAO made us the superstars
my angels :))))
Next, my family and friends as well as housemates. Their presences of the day were more than anything. Of course, the gifts were very much appreciated by me. The most sinful thing I ever did was to have them waiting for me for so long. I am really sorry if I didn’t get to attend you immediately. I am guilty over this.
my family! =)
your presence mean a lot
my housemates! =)
huiru, who's going to leave me soooooon :(
I know, today’s the day that my family felt proud of me, maybe not just today but due to the occasion, they are. =) Shan Na wanna extend my heartfelt thanks to my family who raise me up and pamper me as their daughter. Also, for friends’, coursemates’ & colleagues’ everlasting support and encouragement, the sms’es, the hugs, the handshakes! U guys are awesome! Shan Na is blessed and loved by everyone of you!

With that, I thank you. Loves.

1 comment:

Hui Ru said...

wei wei...is like i m going to die..make me emotional neh~wu wu