Click Click Click

Tuesday, July 6

UCSI Group Dinner 2010

Was fortunate enough to be able to attend to the company dinner this year round. "Think Green, Go Green" was the theme of the year. It was a very funny theme for a company dinner to me. Seeing creative staff cracking their brain to think of different style, which turned out to be quite a hilarious one. Well, some did come just with a formal wear which I thought it's perfectly okay. :) Hmmm... i would say part of the limelight goes to SAO. We were in leafy green costume with jeans. Isn't it special too? Over the 24 years, this was the first time I attended dinner in this. Well, looking it in a bigger picture, we all looked good in this, somehow. :)
Backdrop. Quite like it.
Simple and sweet: back to the feeling of 70s' with the agogo styled design.
Nikko Hotel, KL (2/7/2010)- Friday
the waiting area, free flow of drinks and crackers.
i love the design of our dinner poster. :) It looked great at the hotel!
UCSI Group is in the ice block! =X
Attending this year dinner wasn't as relaxing as the past. We prepared a singing cum dancing performance, entitled "Go Green Night". An edited version of Black Eyed Pea's "I Gotta Feeling". It was my first time singing in front of 600++ human being. o_O However, there wasn't a sign of worry when i was out there, holding the mic, coz i think this was solely for entertainment purpose and i wasn't alone but i was slightly blank and worried when we were eating before our performance. Haha! Anyway, I was glad to see president and vice chancellor were enjoying and grooved to our performance. I even saw them sang together! :) God knows, it ended up to be a competition. Hmmm... though the result was out of our expectation, yet, i guess, so long everyone had fun, it doesn't really matter over the result. :) I feel the support from the backstage and I know when kwang and i sang, you people at the back were dancing out all you can. :) That point of time, I felt the teamwork was there. :)
In the ladies.
The ladies were busy preparing ourselves.
Hair. Makeup. and... going to toilet? :)
I love this photo! :) Super like it! =)
Legs- wrapped with newspaper.

Of course, bringing a team of 15-16 wasn't easy. It was formed from scattered pieces to a piece of paper. To me, it was good enough. It is all about the process. The process of learning and accepting each other, to be patient and to move on with what has been decided. More so, it also braced me up a lil, to be confident over any decision made and to encourage my partner (vice versa) to go for it. I was like "Come on, it's only a performance. Don't be so serious about it." but not everyone thought the same way as I did.
Camwhoring after the preparation and before the dinner began.
with Vice Chancellor, Dr. Robert Bong.
with Uncle Yong. :)
SDCU in action! :)
Tadaaa! They were dancing! :)
the end! :)
A toast for the job well done! :)
Anyway, the dinner ended up at wee hour. Guess everyone reached home around 1am+. o_O" Still, i had fun! :) Hope all of us had great time together! :) Appreciate the opportunity given to learn from each other. Seize the moment!

No comments: