Click Click Click

Sunday, August 8

sunday it is...

Didn't realise actually I quite love Sunday despite of the blueness of the next day- Monday :) The circadian rhythm that I am having right now has officially adjusted to the healthy level where I wake up real early, even it's a Sunday, and sometimes i do sleep at super early hour like 9.30pm? =X
Anyway. I like the stillness of Sunday. Logically, Sunday has a milder traffic compare to weekdays. The hustle bustle is gone on Sunday! Less horns, less cars zooming in and out, which also results less polution and fresher air :)
Other than hanging out with friends on Sunday, it is also a day for me to do some serious reflection of the week through reading. For me, reading is so important because it really inspires me to strike for betterment in life. Therefore, for those who know me or who always go to bookstore with me, you know which section i'll be locating at- Self-help/ motivational area. Haha!
Through reading, you get to transfer a lot of information to your listeners, especially the audiences (students) of workshops or talks. :) I love to share the values and I guess i am in the direction of imparting values to them. o_O which i feel myself so old yet i am not, based on the true fact. =X Haha! :) i am young, still.
Sunday is also a time for family. Too bad my family is not with me in KL. Hope they'll be in the near future? :) My mum always like to stay in KL and she always wishes that we have our own house here -.- in which i guess it's like... a dream. @_@"
For lotsa people, Sunday is also a day of prayer. It's a day with God. It is also a day where a lot of community activities are held. :) I donno why out of the sudden i feel like describing Sunday but I know Sunday is always a good day to a lot of people out there. So, yea, Happy Sunday? :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.