Click Click Click

Monday, September 27

Training: DISC vs MBTI

September is superbly eventful. Apart from the departure of friends, it's also a month of big project and various training across the weeks. I felt terrific after the completion of both trainings. Love them all!
Ever since Year 2 when I finished the subject of Personality, I just got attached to human behavioral and personalities studies. Having working in UCSIU, we have the opportunity to enhance our learning through external training. This time round, I got to go for TWO, my favourite DISC and MBTI! Both are the psychological testings on personality. With the certificate, it's even more worthwhile because you get to conduct workshop within this field.
Thanks to Dr. Evelyn Biles. She made me realise and have a better understanding of myself. She shared so much of her experiences and she widened my understanding towards human. The last thing she told me was "It's time to use your knowledge after this training" which i found it so true. Human is a very complicated organism. I wish to be a more understanding being, to accept people around me as who they are.
Often than not, we thought he or she is such a nuisance, in fact, what makes them to act sucha way is simply because the environment and their reaction upon the subject matter. Thus, don't dwell or blame the person and to take it too personally. This is something that I've learned. The world is relational. We all need each other no matter how. Accept this fact and we'll make a better living. :)
i was thrilled when i received this certificate!
officially a trainer of DISC! =D
more than happier as compared to my degree cert. Haha!
this is the booklet of interpretation of MBTI
MBTI is widely used across the world. Corporate world uses this to recognize and have a better understanding towards the employee.
Like what the trainer said, "Your result will cause the company to either hire you or fire you." Hehe~ well said. However, personally, I find it unethical to label your employee such way because it restricts the employee to express the talent.
Despite of draining out my two weekends for training, but I guess it's never a waste.
Wish to learn more next time! :)

No comments: