Click Click Click

Saturday, October 16

Porridge Sunday

There wasn't any special occasion but I guess it was a leisure Sunday breakfast with Steph. A very random decision after reading vkeong's blog. So, we decided to pay a visit to the fish porridge at Petaling Street. =) I love breakfast (but not the early waking-up feeling) with people.

Taddaaaa! generous portion of fishy!

it's my first time trying such a way to eat porridge.
dumped all the fish in, stir 'em all up!
At first we couldn't find the stall, it was quite hidden at a side. If it's not the blog, we wouldn't have known about it. :)
ooo.. and steph said this tongshui is very famous! :)
candid shot of us.
steph, it's been long to snap an abnormal face like this! ^^
then we jalan jalan at pasar seni.
my first time here, and she said i'm like a tourist. o_O
Various themes in Pasar Seni. I was amazed!
I love the trees! Bulat bulat! :)

3 comments:

Jovial Teo said...

i want i wan i want i want eat!!!

Anonymous said...

嘿,很不错的博客!男子..美丽..惊人的..我将书签您的博客,并采取饲料也...

Anonymous said...

哇!谢谢!我一直想写在我的该网站的东西。我能参加你的文章的一部分,我的博客?