Click Click Click

Saturday, January 1

Merry Merry Christmas at Home! :)

Christmas is always a season of giving and forgiving. I love Christmas. It gives me warmth. When i was small, I was yearned to meet Santa Claus. Now, not anymore. I only hope to gather people around me, to feel the greatness of Christmas, to be with your close ones, your family and your friends. Just a night, for all of us. This year round was very special for me. We had a Christmas bbq. I had my wish fulfilled :) It wasn't just about makan-makan, but it's a day for us to give and to share food together coz we had potluck :) Biggest thanks to my parents who arranged food for us to bbq and big thanks to my friends who came with their specialties :) Love them all! =D
thanks dad for putting this up for us :)
decorated our house!
wanxin celebrated her first christmas with us :)
check out her reindeer hair band :))
i had the most healthiest bbq ever
had so much of fruits and veggie
celebrated shiping, qianhong and szeern's bdays with logcake =D
had christmas gift exchange session
oh yes, the theme colour of the year: green or red
It's very very tiring to be the host but i'm very happy and grateful that i'm able to serve people that i love :) Thanks for those who came, my family members and my lovely friends =) Merry Christmas to my dear ones :) It's also a day when Jesus was born :)

No comments: